LNT Care Developments is the UK’s leading purpose build residential care home developer and constructor. Over 30 years of innovation, within our vertically integrated model, has allowed us to perfect the care home designs.
Due to the rapid growth and forecast of new projects, LNT Construction Limited part of LNT Care Developments are looking for an enthusiastic CAD Technician who will be responsible for the production feasibility and planning scheme drawings in 2D and 3D for client presentation and planning submissions.
- To assist in the design and development of all projects and specifically to produce Computer Aided Design work as required.
- To work closely with and under the guidance of the Design Team Manager in producing plans, construction detailing, planning submission drawings and building regulation submission details.
- To prepare plans and details for Local Authority, clients, structural Engineer and office requirements.
- Ability to take projects from conception to completion.
- Knowledge of producing working technical drawings and specifications
- Hardworking with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of technical legislation including current Building Regulations & Planning Legislation
- Proficient in AutoCAD & 3D modelling software packages
- Varied Project experience (care home sector projects would be an advantage)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including:
< Back to Careers
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Chance to purchase annual leave
- Free Car Parking on all Sites
- Chance to attend social events
- 4-weekly pay (13 pay days per year)