LNT Care Developments is the UK’s leading purpose build residential care home developer and constructor. Over 30 years of innovation, within our vertically integrated model, has allowed us to perfect the care home designs.
LNT Construction Limited, part of LNT Care Developments, is now seeking a Site Manager who has great team working skills to join the family for the following site:
Your responsibilities will include:
• liaising with all levels of staff within the company, subcontractors and consultants, to ensure the finished product is in accordance with all specifications, to the highest standards of workmanship and within budget.
• Being responsible for overseeing the effective and efficient running of the programme as a whole and to comply with the HSE, company Health & Safety policy and all other Health and Safety legislation during the works.
You will be required to have your own transport, have a FULL CLEAN driving license, and be great with clients/sub-contractors.
You MUST HAVE the following:
• Black CSCS Card (Level 6)
• SMSTS Current Certificate
• First Aid at work Current Certificate
Tradition Build Knowledge and Experience required.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including:
“At LNT we build great places to live, work and visit. We build homes that are loved by residents, families and the people who care for them.”