LNT Care Developments is the UK’s leading purpose build residential care home developer and constructor. Over 30 years of innovation, within our vertically integrated model, has allowed us to perfect the care home designs.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, free parking (on all sites), pension, ability to purchase extra annual leave and much more.
We are now recruiting for a Drainage and Highways Design and Technical Co-ordinator (Pre-Construction) to join our team.
- Managing the drainage and highway consultant process for all pre-construction land led opportunities to deliver high quality and timely output from the on-set
- Liaising with internal design and planning colleagues, consultants and clients to ensure design development on each site is consistent from the on-set
- Building relationships with consultants to drive efficiencies in the process
- Supporting the land, planning and design team with pre-construction drainage queries and facilitation through legal and planning process
- Oversee all pre/during planning drainage survey requirements and associated outputs to make sure thorough in representation of on-site infrastructure and solutions required
- Responsibility for the quality and technical review of all schemes to make sure they are accurate in representation of a viable scheme based on ‘on site’ checks and ‘implementable’ on site post planning
- Support the planning team to make sure all drainage conditions are discharged satisfactorily and timely in line with strategy developed during the process
- Responsibility to gain full technical approval for drainage and highways in line with planning conditions through liaison with planning, design, LA bodies and Legal representation
- Manages the robust handover of such items with construction to enable an ‘efficient’ start on site for LNT Construction team
- Undertaking site visits where required to verify technical and design requirements
- Support the design and technical team with additional responsibilities where required
- Experience of facilitating the design development for drainage schemes, and core competency for understanding hierarchy and relevant water authority bodies requirements
- Experience of responsibility for all technical approvals being achieved
- Worked within a pre-construction environment, ideally land led / development in a technical / co-ordination capacity
- Tenacious, excellent attention to detail, enjoys autonomy and a fast paced environment